Start a Meeting at your workplace.
Partner with Weight Watchers of Salt Lake City and Southern Idaho to make Weight Watchers At Work a meaningful, valuable benefit to your employees.
At Work meetings: camaraderie and guidance
Meetings establish an empowering community within your workforce that benefits everyone—even employees' families. A weekly 30 to 45-minute At Work meeting held during the workday (or before or after work) are convenient, cost efficient, and time efficient, too.
A trained Weight Watchers At Work Meeting leader offers expert guidance and encourages life-changing results. What’s more, employees can access a range of amazing digital tools to help keep them on track.
Your At Work program: simple administration
Weight Watchers At Work is easy to get up and running. With a minimum of 20 employees required for enrollment, separate companies can even pool their interested employees within an office park or building. This is all you need to do:
- Find available space for your onsite meetings and choose popular meeting times.
- Decide who pays the membership fee— your employee, your company, or a combination.
- Connect our range of services to your current preventive health programs and strategies:
- Benefit offerings – Select variations of the At Work program that work best for your employees and work environment.
- Promotion & engagement – Access all the marketing tools you need to recruit employees and communicate program information in fresh and exciting way.
- Member data & reporting – Tap into insights on participants and results.
- Account management & implementation – Work with a dedicated account manager to help enroll and engage employees.
Let’s get started! Get more information or call Penny Cherrix at (801) 506-0228 to speak with our Account Representative today.