Capellini with Gingery Vegetables
Serves 4 - Vegetarian
7 SmartPoints® Per serving
Pasta, Dinner, Healthy Dinner
This is a quick and easy stir-fry everyone in the family can enjoy.
- 6 ounces whole wheat capellini
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sake
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cups thawed frozen shelled edamame
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts
- Cook capellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat large wok or large skillet over medium-high heat until drop of water sizzles in it. Add oil and swirl to coat wok; then add ginger and garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and onion and cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables begin to soften, 2 minutes.s
- Add sake and cook until almost evaporated, 2 minutes. Stir in hoisin sauce and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Add edamame, scallions, and soy sauce and cook until heated through, 2 minutes longer.
- Divide pasta evenly among 4 plates; top each serving evenly with vegetable mixture and sprinkle each serving with 1/2 tablespoon peanuts.