Grilled Salmon with Ginger-Scallion Sauce
Serves 4 - Gluten Free
1 SmartPoint® Per serving
Grilled Salmon, Ginger-Scallion Sauce, Dinner, Healthy Dinner
To add more veggies to this frittata, throw in a small diced red bell pepper along with the potato and onion in step 2.
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced scallion
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (5-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, stir together parsley, cilantro, scallion, garlic, water, lemon juice, oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt in serving dish. Set aside.
- Sprinkle flesh side of salmon with remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper. Place on grill rack and grill, turning once, until just opaque in center, about 10 minutes. Serve with sauce. Remove salmon skin before eating.